MGA Entertainment Names Mehran Ravanpay EVP, Global Manufacturing & Supply Chain
MGA Entertainment (MGA), one of the fastest growing and largest privately held toy and entertainment company in the US, has announced it has named Mehran Ravanpay Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain. In this role, he will lead the company in implementing continuous improvements and efficiencies, prepare the company for future diversification of manufacturing and vendor relations, and help drive further progress toward the company’s sustainability goals.
“Mehran will bring a unique point-of view to MGA with his more than 30 years of global experience in the industrial, multi-channel, and technology sectors, allowing us to further improve our manufacturing and supply chain operations,” said MGA Entertainment Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Isaac Larian. “As we continue our rapid growth, I am confident he will accelerate our focus on strengthening the people, facilities and operations processes to ensure we are ready for new brands and new business in the future.”
Most recently Ravanpay held the role of Senior Vice President & Chief Supply Chain Officer for RAB Lighting where he was responsible for an end-to-end supply chain/customer service transformation and operations, as well as strategy and process for all domestic and international manufacturing sites and multiple distribution and call centers. Prior, he held leadership roles with increasing responsibility at Schneider Electric; Google, where he was Head of Consumer Hardware Supply Chain Operations; and Dell Technologies, where he spent more than 14 years.
“I am so pleased to join MGA Entertainment and literally help to get award-winning toys into the hands of children around the world,” said Mehran Ravanpay, Executive Vice President, Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, MGA Entertainment. “I am looking forward to working closely with Isaac and the leadership team to drive improvements and efficiencies to achieve best-in-class manufacturing and supply chain operations globally.”
- The Latest One Piece Film: Red
- Digital technology helps to upgrade supply chain finance market services
- The virtual reality documentary collection “Missing Pictures” is available on December 1st on Oculus App Lab, Steam VR and Viveport
- Viz Media Appoints Boutique Licensing Agency in Europe
- Miko Robot Makes Streaming Debut in New Animated Series
- ARRIVAL OF CHLOÉ CHEVRIER, INTERNATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Annihilate waves of demons in HELLBREACH: VEGAS (Coming 2023)
- Germany increases games funding to 70 million euros