Marvel’s First Chinese Superhero Film is in Development, with the Plot Keeping Pace with the Times
The film of the first Asian and Chinese superheroes in the Marvel movie universe is coming! According to foreign media reports, Marvel Films is already developing a single-player movie of Chinese kung fu master Shang-Chi. In the comics, he is the son of the Chinese anti-Fei Manchu, born in Hunan, trained by his father in a remote place, proficient in long sticks, nunchakus, swords, etc. and a variety of martial arts, also joined the Avengers.
Chinese Kung Fu Master “上气”
It is reported that the film will be scripted by American Chinese Dave Callaham (“Wonder Woman 1984”), the film plot will keep pace with the times, “to avoid some Western stereotypes of Asians”, Marvel is also looking for Asians and Asians. director.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming