Generative AI for Every Enterprise
Enterprise-Ready Generative AI
Announced NVIDIA AI Enterprise 4.0 offers new features and frameworks for accelerated generative AI workloads.
NVIDIA AI Enterprise 4.0
While generative AI is rapidly disrupting the business landscape, many opportunities are surfacing as a result of the transformation. To accelerate generative AI development and deployment for every enterprise, NVIDIA announced today the most comprehensive upgrade to date of NVIDIA AI Enterprise, an end-to-end AI software platform.
New features in NVIDIA AI Enterprise 4.0 include:
- NVIDIA NeMo – an end-to-end, cloud-native framework to build, customize, and deploy generative AI models anywhere.
- NVIDIA Triton Management Service – a new functionality of NVIDIA Triton that automates the deployment of multiple Triton Inference Server instances
- New cluster management software for monitoring, provisioning, and managing AI deployments
- New AI software for physics-ML models and training graph neural networks
- Support for AI workstations for rapid AI development
- Virtualization support for Ubuntu KVM and Nutanix AHV
NVIDIA AI Enterprise 4.0 will soon be available on major cloud service provider marketplaces and 400+ NVIDIA-Certified Systems™ from leading server and workstation manufacturers. The software platform is included with NVIDIA DGX™ System and NVIDIA DGX Cloud.
To learn more about Enterprise Generative AI, please check:
- Action Roguelike Game “Skybreakers” Has Been Launched
- Amazon cuts games unit jobs in broader restructuring
- Lexar® Announces Professional CFexpress™ Type A Card SILVER Series and GOLD microSDXC™ UHS-II Card
- Netflix Cuts One-Third Of Feature Animation Division As Part Of Strategic Overhaul
- Moonbug and Spin Master Forge Alliance Across Licensing, Content Production and Media Management
- Wild Child Animation Taps Netflix Alum Joyce Miller
- Ravensburger Brings New Mycelia Deck-Building Game to North America