Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
BattleGoat Studios is excited to announce that Galactic Ruler, a new space-based strategy title from the creators of the Supreme Ruler series, was officially released on August 3rd 2022. “Galactic Ruler has been developed through Steam’s Early Access and we’ve received lots of great feedback, suggestions, and input from our player community,” shared Lead Programmer and Co-Founder George Geczy. “Galactic Ruler is now ready for full release and we’re excited to unveil it to an enthusiastic audience of strategy gamers!.”
Galactic Ruler is unique in offering real-time strategy tactical game play at both the planetary level and in the vastness of space. From your homeworld, consolidate your power throughout your solar system and from there, throughout a custom-generated galaxy. The possibilities are endless with options for galaxy size, system density and a variety of alien races to play as or against. Lead your faction in diplomacy or conquest across a unique galactic map where any system might hold hostile enemies or resource riches. Harness needed resources and develop advanced technology to rule the galaxy in the latest offering from BattleGoat Studios.
- Procedurally generated galaxies, systems and planets for a new and unique experience with each new game
- Customizable galaxy size and density, supporting games featuring dozens of systems and hundreds of planets that can be explored and exploited
- Develop your planets to gain the resources needed to grow your empire
- Research improvements to your military, social and economic capabilities
- Negotiate treaties and form alliances with alien factions
- Trade with other factions to acquire the goods and weapons needed for your empire
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical control of your forces
- Engage in large-scale planetary battles and epic space conflicts
- Venture from your home planet to forge an empire of colonies all under your direct control
- Choose your level of control – Make all decisions or use your AI to assist
- Multiplayer support for up to 15 players
Galactic Ruler released for the PC on August 3rd 2022 on Steam.
About BattleGoat Studios
BattleGoat Studios is a Canadian Software Developer committed to developing leading edge “Intelligent Strategy Games”. BattleGoat’s game design history dates back to the first text-based Supreme Ruler game in 1982, making Supreme Ruler one of the longest-running computer gaming franchises still in development. The design team firmly believes that Strategy Gamers are looking for more sophisticated games that also remain fun to play. BattleGoat insists that their approach to development will always emphasize an accurate, heavily researched environment ensuring players an entertaining and immersive gameplay experience. Their previous PC releases are Supreme Ruler 2010, Supreme Ruler 2020, Supreme Ruler Cold War, and Supreme Ruler 1936, Supreme Ruler Great War, and Supreme Ruler Trump Rising.
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?
- 50 years of humanoid robots
- RWBY: Ice Queendom Reveals English Dub Start Date With New Trailer
- The Metaverse event will be held in SVN West, San Franciscoon October 4, 2022.
- The new 8BitDo Ultimate controller will be released in October