AppMagic provided special benefits for BIG participants
BIG partner AppMagic provided special benefits for all participants of this year’s conference. Each of you is entitled to get 1 month full free premium access to AppMagic – a powerful tool for mobile app market research and data analytics.
AppMagic is a great tool! It provides unique insights and dashboards you wouldn’t find in other app data providers. AppMagic helps understand app trends in general and precise details if you need to dig in. Arseniy Alikhanov,Industry Manager.
How to figure out what game to develop next? What market segments are trending? Which new competitors are growing faster than you do and why?
These questions are tough and answering them is crucial. AppMagic’s analytical toolset can help you deal with this challenge.
Here’s what you can get:
- Access to all research tools and data on app revenue, downloads, LTV, featuring and etc.
- Educational materials describing best practices of doing market research
- A demo call with AppMagic’s experts to help you get maximum value out of the tool
Page that briefly explains what AppMagic is capable of: click here!
Xsolla is excited to help BIG attendees to grow their global gaming business with expanded payment methods, targeted products for mobile gaming, customer retention solutions, and effective revenue generation tools.
WEB SHOP FOR MOBILE GAMES
Do everything the app stores do for only 5%. Reach out to an Xsolla expert to learn more about Web Shop for Mobile Games and how it can accelerate your mobile game and your revenue outside of the app stores.
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION HUB
Find out how to connect your game to a global network of apps, internet service providers, banks, and more so your players can pay how they want, when they want, and where they want.
Now you can quickly and securely add NFTs to your game economy. Elevate the player experience and give them the ability to make purchases using their method of choice for in-game items and other branded digital content.
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?