An Electrifying Game Release
Publisher, Crytivo, alongside Hermes Interactive, is preparing to launch the electrifying energy management tycoon, Power to the People on February 8th. In one week, fans of challenging strategy games will be able to purchase and play the game.
Challenge yourself and meet the increasing demand for energy. Remember, if there are blackouts and your customers are not satisfied, you’ll be out of a job!
- Multiple modes (Main Campaign, Sandbox Mode, and Weekly Challenges)
- 14 missions spanning 5 continents
- Varying levels of difficulty
- 20+ unique buildings to utilize
- Extensive research tree with 30+ perks to discover and influence point management
- Different weather conditions, each providing its own challenges to the player
- Random events
Choose Your Development Path
Experiment with a wide array of power plant types and energy storage solutions so you can design your grid exactly how you want it, all while taking advantage of the local resources and climate.
You will have to employ both strategy and judgement to select the best energy plants, providing the most benefit for current conditions. Adapt to complications, weather, and explosions while automating your grid.
Extensive Research Tree
Research more than 30 different technologies in order to improve your substations, power plants, and power lines. Don’t forget to spend some extra influence points to research new marketing techniques to boost the economy of your company.
Date: February 8, 2022
Languages: EN. FR, DE, ES, ZH, PT, RU
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content