THE ONION KINGDOM AWAITS AS OVERCOOKED!
THE ONION KINGDOM AWAITS AS OVERCOOKED! ALL YOU CAN EAT LAUNCHES TODAY ON XBOX SERIES X|S
The definitive edition of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 is now available for chefs cooking for the next generation.
Tuesday, 10th November 2020 – Team17 and Ghost Town Games have announced Overcooked! All You Can Eat, the definitive edition of the award-winning Overcooked!, series has launched on Xbox Series X|S today. Also available on PlayStation® 5 on 12th November, Overcooked! All You Can Eat plates up over 200 levels of culinary chaos, including built-from-the-ground-up remakes of every original level from Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 – and every downloadable content previously released for both titles – alongside an exclusive new adventure; The Peckish Rises, which adds seven new levels and three new chefs into the mix.
Every kitchen runs in 4K at 60 frames per second, with levels from the original Overcooked! playable online for the first time in the series, and cross-play multiplayer also being added as part of a free post-launch update. With more than 80 chefs to choose from, players will be able to cook up a storm as everything from a robot to an axolotl – with brand new colour options also available.
So that all chefs feel welcome in the Overcooked! kitchens, Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also include new accessibility options and an assist mode that adds features to increase level times; boost scores awarded for each meal; lengthen recipe times, and the ability to turn off order expiration. The accessibility options also include an option to enable dyslexia friendly text, a scalable user interface, and colour-blind friendly chef indicators.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Key Features:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in 4K resolution
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update!
Overcooked! All You Can Eat will also be available in a physical edition for both next-generation consoles later this year.
To keep up to date with all the information on Overcooked! All You Can Eat please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and join us on Discord.
About Ghost Town Games
Founded in 2015, Ghost Town Games is a BAFTA winning independent developer based in the UK, comprised of Phil Duncan, Oli De-Vine and Gemma Langford. For more information please visit: www.ghosttowngames.com.
About Team17 Group plc
Founded in 1990, Team17 Group plc is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Floated on AIM in 2018, Team17, with its extensive portfolio of over 100 titles, embodies the spirit of independent games. In addition to the award-winning Overcooked!, Yoku’s Island Express, and the iconic Worms, which celebrates its 25th anniversary in 2020, Team17 has helped bring critically acclaimed titles including Moving Out, Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair, and The Escapists to gamers everywhere. Visit www.team17.com for more info.
“PlayStation” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.
Source:Team17 Digital Ltd
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG