The Mickey & Friends Kid’s Tablet – OUT NOW!
Pebble Gear Launches New ‘Mickey and Friends’ & ‘Cars’ Tablets.
Two New Disney Pixar Licenses Come To Kids’ Tablet Market.
London, UK. 28 October 2020. Pebble Gear today announces the launch of its new Mickey and Friends & Cars kids’ tablets. Following on from the already successful Frozen 2 and Toy Story 4 tablets, the new range is aimed at 3 to 8-year-olds and is specifically designed to allow children to access digital content safely and securely. Free from in-app purchases and unwanted pop-ups the Pebble Gear Kids’ Tablet offer parents complete peace-of-mind. The previous versions have received glowing reviews across both the UK’s media as well as parents for their ease of use and safety features.
Pebble Gear will be launching the range of new Mickey and Friends & Cars 7” Android tablets in Q4 2020, both of which will come fully loaded with oodles content from the beloved franchises. Both come with full parental control, access to 500+ games, ebooks & learning apps, all free for the first 12 months. The tablets will also be accompanied by a range of themed carry cases and screen protectors for extra protection.
The Pebble Gear Kids’ Tablet has a recommend retail price of ₤99.99 and is available here：
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents