Sketchbook leaves Autodes
Sketchbook leaves Autodesk to continue development under a new independent company
Thomas Heermann – the Vice President of Automotive, Concept Design, and XR at Autodesk – has announced on Linkedin that Sketchbook is leaving the Autodesk stable into the stewardship of a new independent company called Sketchbook, The Sketchbook app has a long history, but it was always just one part of a bigger company. First of Alias|Wavefront and later Autodesk, where it grew from desktop to mobile and tablet and became beloved by over 10 million people around the world.
Now Sketchbook is the company. We’re an independent entity, wholly focused on the app, its users, and its future.
You can read the announcement in full on the new Sketchbook website:
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters