Running Fable has a release date for Xbox and Nintendo Switch!
The cross-platform multiplayer racing strategy game, Running Fable, was out on Xbox and Nintendo Switch on the 9th of August
Seashell Studio was thrilled to announce the launch date of Running Fable. An adrenaline-fueled cross-platform multiplayer racing strategy game was set to hit both Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms on August 9th.
“At Seashell Studio we are thrilled to be just a few days away from launching Running Fable on the Nintendo and Xbox. This will let more players enjoy the experience of racing, trolling, and flimflam their friends across multiple platforms. You know what they say, the more, the merrier!” – comments Daniel Cárdenas from Seashell Studio.
Check out Running Fable’s new gameplay trailer: https://youtu.be/fQnbLtl4sRg
Running Fable presents a new take on the racing genre combining the adrenaline rush of high-speed racing with the tactics of strategy games. Strategically place items and traps all over the map to transform the racetrack before each rally begins. Trick your opponents and make it to the finish line first!
Running Fable is a family friendly, party game for up to 10 players that is bound to captivate players of all ages and backgrounds. Initially launched on Steam, the game’s release on Xbox and Nintendo Switch will break the platform barriers and enable the racing experience with no limits. Compete with folks around the world and watch your score on global leaderboards with crossplay integration for the ultimate battle.
Running Fable gameplay features:
- Real-time item placement – strategically set items and traps all over the map. The other players won’t be able to see your placements until the race starts! You can choose to place a trap in the land, water, air, or even beneath a bush, drastically changing the racetrack.
- Race to the trophy – Run, jump, dodge, fly, and hare your way up to the trophy!
- Trophy Points + Trap Points = Round Score – Build up your total score by reaching the goal as fast as possible, or by placing your traps cunningly. A mix of both is the key to celebrating victoriously!
- Customizable characters – Up to 40 different customization options. Each player can dress up their characters with a great variety of hats, outfits, and taunt animations, even between each round within the online lobby!
Be sure to wishlist Running Fable on Nintendo Switch:
Be sure to wishlist Running Fable on Xbox:
About Seashell Studio
Seashell Studio is an independent game developer studio from Mexico that focuses on providing high-quality videogames and animated products which have already been recognized with outstanding awards. Back in 2020, they released Lunch a Palooza, their first game on Steam. More information about Seashell Studio can be found by visiting their website: https://www.seashellstudio.mx/
Join Seashell Studio on Discord and follow on social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: