Netflix will Promote the American TV Series and Movie “The Chronicles of Narnia” to Expand the World View
According to the comicbook report, “The Chronicles of Narnia” and Netflix reached a multi-year cooperation, which will be responsible for the launch of related American TV and movies.
Netflix’s CCO Ted Sarandos wrote on Facebook: “CS Lewis’s favorite story of “The Chronicles of Narnia” has accompanied many readers around the world. Thousands of families fell in love with Aslan in the book. Such a role and the world of Narnia, and we are very excited to be their family in the future.”
The report mentioned that Netflix will expand this classic story into a complete “Narnia Worldview”. All TV dramas and movies will be produced by Mark Gordon from Entertainment One and Douglas Gresham from Vincent Sieber. Be responsible for.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron