Netflix will Promote the American TV Series and Movie “The Chronicles of Narnia” to Expand the World View
According to the comicbook report, “The Chronicles of Narnia” and Netflix reached a multi-year cooperation, which will be responsible for the launch of related American TV and movies.
Netflix’s CCO Ted Sarandos wrote on Facebook: “CS Lewis’s favorite story of “The Chronicles of Narnia” has accompanied many readers around the world. Thousands of families fell in love with Aslan in the book. Such a role and the world of Narnia, and we are very excited to be their family in the future.”
The report mentioned that Netflix will expand this classic story into a complete “Narnia Worldview”. All TV dramas and movies will be produced by Mark Gordon from Entertainment One and Douglas Gresham from Vincent Sieber. Be responsible for.
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- One Night Only: Don’t Miss the SIGGRAPH 2019 Computer Animation Festival Electronic Theater
- Mifa 2019: A Record Attendance
- ‘Harry Potter: Wizards Unite’ to Launch Last Week
- Netflix Engineers Developed a Rumble Pack Feature During Latest Hack Day
- Dogs and Their Kids: Chris Renaud Talks ‘The Secret Life of Pets 2’
- A Yen for Quality: Japanese Animation Spotlight
- Belt and Road hailed as key outlets for Chinese productions
- Stunning! “Spirited Away” Chinese Poster