Netflix will Promote the American TV Series and Movie “The Chronicles of Narnia” to Expand the World View
According to the comicbook report, “The Chronicles of Narnia” and Netflix reached a multi-year cooperation, which will be responsible for the launch of related American TV and movies.
Netflix’s CCO Ted Sarandos wrote on Facebook: “CS Lewis’s favorite story of “The Chronicles of Narnia” has accompanied many readers around the world. Thousands of families fell in love with Aslan in the book. Such a role and the world of Narnia, and we are very excited to be their family in the future.”
The report mentioned that Netflix will expand this classic story into a complete “Narnia Worldview”. All TV dramas and movies will be produced by Mark Gordon from Entertainment One and Douglas Gresham from Vincent Sieber. Be responsible for.
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- I Have a Question – Beijing Cubic Space Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pixomondo Integrates VFX and Sound for Explosive ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Finale
- Turner, TV Asahi Team Up for ‘Super Shiro’ Helmed by Masaaki Yuasa
- ‘Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty’ Takes Off with Jetpack
- WATCH: Pixar Short ‘Kitbull’ a Heartwarming Ode to Friendship
- MUST SEE! NSFW Trailer for Tim Miller and David Fincher’s New Animated Anthology
- Trailer: ‘Costume Quest’ Suits Up for March 8 Debut on Amazon
- FIRST LOOK: Nickelodeon, STUDIOCANAL Announce New ‘Paddington’ Series