Netflix Heats up with ‘Big Mouth’ Valentine’s Special Feb. 8ByMercedes MilliganPublished on February 1, 2019
Nick Kroll , Andrew Goldberg’s edgy half-hour adult toon about the tribulations of puberty is returning February 8 with a brand new holiday themed episode, “My Furry Valentine.” Awkwardness, anxiety, crushes and confusion await in this raunchy romp celebrating “romance”!
Big Mouth is a Netflix original series created and executive produced by Kroll, Goldberg and screenwriter-directors Mark Levin & Jennifer Flackett. Comedian John Mulaney lends his voice to the character of Andrew, while Kroll voices many including best friend Nick. Maya Rudolph, Jason Mantzoukas, Jordan Peele, Fred Armisen, Jenny Slate and Jessi Klein are among those who lend their voice to the series.
- Cyber Group Studios Joins Forces with Nippon Animation to Co-Produce Feature-Length Film Based on Classic Japanese Series, Tico and Friends
- SHOOTING BEGINS FOR ZED’S NEW IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION NORMANDY: LAND OF WARRIORS ORIGINAL SERIES COMMISSIONED BY CURIOSITY
- At SIGGRAPH 2022 Digital Art Takes Center Stage With Gallery Experience, Featured Speaker Session
- Cyber Group Studios and Splash Entertainment Form CyberSplash Entertainment
- ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY CELEBRATES LAUNCH OF STAGE ADAPTATION OF MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO
- NACON CONNECT WILL TAKE PLACE JULY 7, 2022
- Lakea, BAYZ and Animus together at BIG Festival 2022!
- the Ibero-American Animation League