Netflix Heats up with ‘Big Mouth’ Valentine’s Special Feb. 8ByMercedes MilliganPublished on February 1, 2019
Nick Kroll , Andrew Goldberg’s edgy half-hour adult toon about the tribulations of puberty is returning February 8 with a brand new holiday themed episode, “My Furry Valentine.” Awkwardness, anxiety, crushes and confusion await in this raunchy romp celebrating “romance”!
Big Mouth is a Netflix original series created and executive produced by Kroll, Goldberg and screenwriter-directors Mark Levin & Jennifer Flackett. Comedian John Mulaney lends his voice to the character of Andrew, while Kroll voices many including best friend Nick. Maya Rudolph, Jason Mantzoukas, Jordan Peele, Fred Armisen, Jenny Slate and Jessi Klein are among those who lend their voice to the series.
- Stage 32 + Netflix Present: Television Pitch Workshop
- Summer Game Fest
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent