Maya 2022.1 released
Autodesk has announced the release of Maya 2022.1. New features include:
A new personalised startup experience that’s designed to help users get up and running faster, It features a new welcome screen that connects users to learning content, communities, documentation, and recent projects.
A new search feature makes it easier to find tools, commands, and scene objects. Users can also add personalised keywords to tools and commands in the search engine, making it easier to customise workflows.
A new “gamified” interactive experience is included in the Maya app that’s designed to teach first-time users the basics of 3D and Maya’s UI, including navigating a scene, and moving, rotating, and scaling objects. Advanced users can also take advantage of a reusable framework to create customised interactive tutorials to share with new team members, students, and the wider creative community.
For more advanced users, the new Quick Tour provides a walkthrough of Maya’s most useful concepts and tools in two-minutes. Each step includes a link to detailed documentation, allowing artists to go more in-depth on features as needed.
For more information, please check:https://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview
- Young people prefer niche digital products
- Education hardware market
- Blender 3.3 LTS release
- Cinesite Acquires Majority Stake in FX3X
- Animation! and the children’s channel Pakapaka join forces to promote Latin American talent
- From Pop-Up Store to Global Brand: King of Retail Releases on September 14th!
- Check out this exclusive Mahokenshi gameplay shown at PAX West!
- Accelerate Quantum Finance with cuQuantum and QODA