Mattel Launches Hot Wheels Infinite Loop, Their First Free-to-Play Title
Mattel has launched their first self-published free-to-play mobile game called Hot Wheels Infinite Loop. Hot Wheels Infinite Loop is currently available on App Store however the Google Play version will be released soon as well. This is the first time Mattel has published their very own free-to-play title in the Hot Wheels franchise.
Mattel announced their brand new racing game just when Gamescom 2019 is in full swing. Mattel states that with Hot Wheels Infinite Loop, players will be able to collect their favorite cars just like they do in the real world.
To grow their collection in the game, players will compete in real-time races against other racers from around the world to earn upgrades and collect the most legendary Hot Wheels cars the franchise has ever released； Such as Bone Shaker, Twin Mill, Rodger Dodger, Shark Bite and more are present in the game for players to collect and upgrade.
Commenting on the release of Hot Wheel Infinite Loop, Chief Franchise Officer at Mattel, Janet Hsu said:
Hot Wheels is the #1 selling toy in the world and now we are giving fans an entirely new, free-to-play digital gaming experience. Hot Wheels Infinite Loop is another example of Mattel’s commitment to bring to life our globally-recognized franchises in new ways as part of our transformation into an IP-driven, high-performing toy company.
Key features of the game include:
Smash, Crash & Boost to win
Experience extreme Hot Wheels physics
Build & Upgrade your collection
Compete in 8 player real-time PvP racing
Race to the top of the leaderboards
Mattel teamed up with Creative Mobile for this game. They have so far only released the iOS version of the game. Since the game is free-to-play, you can jump in the game right now without paying a single dime. Fans who own Android devices will need to wait for a little as the developer promises that the game will be released on Android soon.
By: Umair Khalid
- Cyber Group Studios Joins Forces with Nippon Animation to Co-Produce Feature-Length Film Based on Classic Japanese Series, Tico and Friends
- SHOOTING BEGINS FOR ZED’S NEW IN-HOUSE PRODUCTION NORMANDY: LAND OF WARRIORS ORIGINAL SERIES COMMISSIONED BY CURIOSITY
- At SIGGRAPH 2022 Digital Art Takes Center Stage With Gallery Experience, Featured Speaker Session
- Cyber Group Studios and Splash Entertainment Form CyberSplash Entertainment
- ROYAL SHAKESPEARE COMPANY CELEBRATES LAUNCH OF STAGE ADAPTATION OF MY NEIGHBOUR TOTORO
- NACON CONNECT WILL TAKE PLACE JULY 7, 2022
- Lakea, BAYZ and Animus together at BIG Festival 2022!
- the Ibero-American Animation League