“Jungle Cruise” Changed its Release Date, Starring Dwayne Johnson
The new Disney movie “Jungle Qihang” starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt changed its release date from North American time October 11, 2019 to July 24, 2020.
Inspired by Disneyland’s eponymous amusement program, the film was set in the Amazon jungle of the early 20th century. Johnson played the role of a captain named Frank, who looker fora legendary healing tree with a pair of siblings. They would face threats from wild animals and compete with a German expedition.
Jack Whitehall, Édgar Ramírez, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, and Quim Gutiérrez also starred in the film. The film is directed by Jaume Serra (“The Shallows”, “Orphan”), its script written by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa (“I Love You Phillip Morris”, “Focus”).
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- Free Download: Special Annecy Edition of Animation World Magazine
- Pixomondo Creates the ‘Purrfect’ Big Kitten in ‘A Dog’s Way Home’
- Call for Entries: 2019 VIEW Awards Now Open for Submissions
- NFB’s ‘The Tesla World Light’ Launches for Free Online
- Warner Tunnels Out ‘Minecraft’ Release Date in 2022
- Making Interaction More Natural, One Device at a Time: The Story of ‘We AR Sight’
- Be a Valkyrie. Avenge the Fallen Gods. Rewrite the Norse Legend.
- I Have a Question – Shanghai Weigh-Anchor Digital Co., Ltd.