“Jungle Cruise” Changed its Release Date, Starring Dwayne Johnson
The new Disney movie “Jungle Qihang” starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt changed its release date from North American time October 11, 2019 to July 24, 2020.
Inspired by Disneyland’s eponymous amusement program, the film was set in the Amazon jungle of the early 20th century. Johnson played the role of a captain named Frank, who looker fora legendary healing tree with a pair of siblings. They would face threats from wild animals and compete with a German expedition.
Jack Whitehall, Édgar Ramírez, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, and Quim Gutiérrez also starred in the film. The film is directed by Jaume Serra (“The Shallows”, “Orphan”), its script written by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa (“I Love You Phillip Morris”, “Focus”).
- I Have a Question – Locator
- Approaching China Hi-Tech Fair with CGGE
- I Have a Question – The 9 Education Technology Co., Ltd.
- Tribute To Stan Lee
- AWN China interview – Responses from Mr Howie Lau, Chief Industry Development Officer, Info-communications Media Development Authority, Singapore (IMDA)
- 2019 Annecy Festival Calls for Entries & Announces Key Changes
- Sneak Peek: ‘LEGO Star Wars: All-Stars’ Debuts October 29
- Assistant Professor/Instructor in Multimedia and/or Digital Media Production Otterbein University
- Gaming Technologies Hardware/Software Engineer, Mid in Leavenworth, KS at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- 3D Visualization Software Engineer, Senior in Alexandria, VA at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- Graphic Design Specialist General Electric
- Editor 2, Editing (Video) Comcast
- Senior Storyboard Artists Aardman