“Jungle Cruise” Changed its Release Date, Starring Dwayne Johnson
The new Disney movie “Jungle Qihang” starring Dwayne Johnson and Emily Blunt changed its release date from North American time October 11, 2019 to July 24, 2020.
Inspired by Disneyland’s eponymous amusement program, the film was set in the Amazon jungle of the early 20th century. Johnson played the role of a captain named Frank, who looker fora legendary healing tree with a pair of siblings. They would face threats from wild animals and compete with a German expedition.
Jack Whitehall, Édgar Ramírez, Jesse Plemons, Paul Giamatti, and Quim Gutiérrez also starred in the film. The film is directed by Jaume Serra (“The Shallows”, “Orphan”), its script written by Glenn Ficarra & John Requa (“I Love You Phillip Morris”, “Focus”).
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- Entering the Test Phase: Google Chrome Will Support Windows MR
- The 23rd Asian Television Awards Winners Were Announced
- Nominations Announced for the 91st Academy Awards
- FMX 2019 to Welcome ILM’s Rob Bredow, Google Spotlight’s Jan Pinkava
- Shout! Sets U.S. Theatrical Dates for ‘Tito and the Birds’
- Where is the Next Hit of Domestic Animation?
- CLIPS: Naoko Yamada’s ‘A Silent Voice’ Returns to U.S. Cinemas Jan. 28 & 31
- Netflix Sets February 15 Premiere for ‘The Dragon Prince’ Season 2