Improved Ivy generator results in Blender 2.8
Antoine Bagattini has released a free ivy generator add-on for Blender. It’s based on the wonderful code by Thomas Luft and his original IvyGen program.
The tool, using the new geometry nodes in Blender 3.0 as a base, automatically generates 3D ivy to cover any provided mesh.The Add Default Ivy operator will use the default parameters during creation. This will generate your initial Ivy Curve and Leaves. From here you can access the Ivy menu in the Sidebar. The artist’s Ivy Generator can only be used with Blender 3.0 as the latest update introduced Geometry Nodes.
For more information, please go to:
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content