“High Flying Bird” Directed by Soderbergh to be Broadcast on Netflix
Netflix has been issued the right to broadcast “High Flying Bird” – a new film directed by Steven Soderbergh with the theme of NBA basketball, which is scheduled to debut in 2019.
The complete cast of the film has been announced: Andre Hollander (“Castle Rock” “Moonlight”), Shake Bates (“Atlanta” “Deadpool 2”), the famous actor transformed from entertaining blogger – Melvin Gregg (“UnReal“), Zachary Kuntu (“Star Trek”), Kyle McLachlan (“Twin Peaks”), Sonja Sohn (“The Wire”), Bill Duke (“Marauder“) starred.
During an NBA strike, a sports agent (Holland) presented a very attractive but controversial business proposal for his NBA rookie player customer (Gregg), the agent’s assistant starring Beetz.
It is the leading actor – Holland’s second collaboration with the director Soderberg afterThe Knick, also his second collaboration with the screenwriter Tarell Alvin McCraney after “Moonlight” and is the first time for Soderberg to partner with Netflix.
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- I Have a Question – Beijing Cubic Space Digital Technology Co., Ltd.
- Pixomondo Integrates VFX and Sound for Explosive ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Finale
- Turner, TV Asahi Team Up for ‘Super Shiro’ Helmed by Masaaki Yuasa
- ‘Rainbow Butterfly Unicorn Kitty’ Takes Off with Jetpack
- WATCH: Pixar Short ‘Kitbull’ a Heartwarming Ode to Friendship
- MUST SEE! NSFW Trailer for Tim Miller and David Fincher’s New Animated Anthology
- Trailer: ‘Costume Quest’ Suits Up for March 8 Debut on Amazon
- FIRST LOOK: Nickelodeon, STUDIOCANAL Announce New ‘Paddington’ Series