“High Flying Bird” Directed by Soderbergh to be Broadcast on Netflix
Netflix has been issued the right to broadcast “High Flying Bird” – a new film directed by Steven Soderbergh with the theme of NBA basketball, which is scheduled to debut in 2019.
The complete cast of the film has been announced: Andre Hollander (“Castle Rock” “Moonlight”), Shake Bates (“Atlanta” “Deadpool 2”), the famous actor transformed from entertaining blogger – Melvin Gregg (“UnReal“), Zachary Kuntu (“Star Trek”), Kyle McLachlan (“Twin Peaks”), Sonja Sohn (“The Wire”), Bill Duke (“Marauder“) starred.
During an NBA strike, a sports agent (Holland) presented a very attractive but controversial business proposal for his NBA rookie player customer (Gregg), the agent’s assistant starring Beetz.
It is the leading actor – Holland’s second collaboration with the director Soderberg afterThe Knick, also his second collaboration with the screenwriter Tarell Alvin McCraney after “Moonlight” and is the first time for Soderberg to partner with Netflix.
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- Animation Global Magazine is welcomed in Annecy
- 2019 Animation Global Magazine-Annecy Edition
- Studiocanal Sets Folivari’s ‘Samsam’ for Distribution Over Half the World
- Warner Bros. Shares ‘Looney Tunes Cartoons’ Photo Ahead of Annecy Premiere
- SIGGRAPH 2019 Presents Future of Technology With Over 25 Debut Advances
- Michael Frei’s ‘KIDS’ Is A Short Film, Game, And Installation Rolled Into One
- The Third Floor ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Previs, Postvis and Techvis Gallery
- Annecy Classics: Animation Outlaws