Fusion Studio and DaVinci Resolve 17 released
Blackmagic Design has released Fusion Studio and DaVinci Resolve 17.0. Changes include:
- Anim curves modifier for convenient easing and shaping of animations.
- Support for user customization of the Fusion toolbar above the node editor.
- Initial support for a GPU accelerated 2D shapes toolkit for motion graphics.
- Improved optical flow behaviour in Fusion tools.
- Support for bookmarks to switch between different views in the node editor.
- Support for activation keys for Fusion Studio.
- Support for an improved inspector with tabs and keyframes.
- Multiple performance and stability improvements.
DaVinci Resolve is free with resolution restrictions. The Fusion Studio update is free to existing license owners or new licenses cost $295. You can read more on Blackmagic’s website.
Source: CG Press
- Final Justice: How Weta Digital Supercharged ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’
- Xilam Animation Positions ‘Oggy and the Cockroaches’ Franchise for Long-Term Growth
- NYICFF Industry Forum Announces 2021 Virtual Dates
- Grom Social Set To Acquire Curiosity Ink Media
- The Last Kids on Earth Video Game Arrives in June
- Lionsgate Boards ‘Freak Brothers,’ Andrea Savage & La La Anthony Join Cast
- FuseFX Buys Australian VFX Studio Rising Sun Pictures
- Behind Tools Of The Trade