Forest Pack 7 beta- try it now!
After months of intensive development, the Forest Pack 7 beta is out now. Be one of the first to try it out and read on to discover what’s new!
Forest Pack 7 Beta 1 adds a host of new features to make 3ds Max’s leading scattering plugin even more powerful, pushing it beyond traditional scattering workflows to do things that, until now, simply weren’t possible.
This release includes something for everyone, including a game changing new feature, the ability to scatter lights and other non-geometric objects!
There’s plenty more to get excited about, including tools for colour correcting all the assets in a scatter, the ability to use and control animated objects in Corona, support for exporting to real-time engines, a rewritten library browser, loads of usability improvements, a much more useful Reference mode, more stable scattering on animated surfaces and much much more.
To see a full list of what’s new scroll down to check out the release notes and keep an eye out on our YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds over the coming weeks for regular videos explaining the new features.
Heard enough and ready to take it for a spin? Any user on an active maintenance plan* can try the Forest Pack 7 beta. Just head to your User Panel, and download it from the Beta Versions section.
Try the Forest Pack 7 beta!
Once you’ve tried the new features, feel free to send us feedback on our forum.
* Users with floating licenses will need to update their license server to use Forest Pack 7. Please download and install the Itoo Software License Server v1.5 or above, available from your User Panel. If your Maintenance plan has expired, you can easily renew it from the licenses section of your User Panel.
Source: iToo Software
- Identity V Achieves 300 Million Visitors Worldwide
- Cooler Master Raises the Bar with the Q300L V2: Unleashing the Full Potential of mATX Cases
- Gaming’s AI-enabled Future Materializes in Cygnus Enterprises
- InnoGames invites to IGJAM #14
- US Entertainment Enterprise Falcon’s Beyond and China Cultural Commerce Giant K11 Unveil Major Global ‘Retailtainment’ Venture
- ARTE announces its new video game The Merlies
- The Truth Seekers Anonymous’ Guide to Surviving Deceit 2
- Battling the Deep Fake Surge:Reality Defender Keeps it Real