Forest Pack 7 beta- try it now!
After months of intensive development, the Forest Pack 7 beta is out now. Be one of the first to try it out and read on to discover what’s new!
Forest Pack 7 Beta 1 adds a host of new features to make 3ds Max’s leading scattering plugin even more powerful, pushing it beyond traditional scattering workflows to do things that, until now, simply weren’t possible.
This release includes something for everyone, including a game changing new feature, the ability to scatter lights and other non-geometric objects!
There’s plenty more to get excited about, including tools for colour correcting all the assets in a scatter, the ability to use and control animated objects in Corona, support for exporting to real-time engines, a rewritten library browser, loads of usability improvements, a much more useful Reference mode, more stable scattering on animated surfaces and much much more.
To see a full list of what’s new scroll down to check out the release notes and keep an eye out on our YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter feeds over the coming weeks for regular videos explaining the new features.
Heard enough and ready to take it for a spin? Any user on an active maintenance plan* can try the Forest Pack 7 beta. Just head to your User Panel, and download it from the Beta Versions section.
Try the Forest Pack 7 beta!
Once you’ve tried the new features, feel free to send us feedback on our forum.
* Users with floating licenses will need to update their license server to use Forest Pack 7. Please download and install the Itoo Software License Server v1.5 or above, available from your User Panel. If your Maintenance plan has expired, you can easily renew it from the licenses section of your User Panel.
Source: iToo Software
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project
- [Gamescom] Try 2 ARTE games!
- CICF and AGF 2022
- GDC 2023 Welcomes New Members To Advisory Board
- Uproar in Heaven, 4K restoration version
- Omid Rahmat Joins Jon Peddie Research as EVP
- Nintendo Buys Animation Studio That Worked On Death Stranding