Disney Layoffs Hit Company’s Animation And Kids Businesses
Disney TV Animation’s SVP of Current Series Khaki Jones and VP of the Kids Unit Claire McCabe have been let go as part of a company-wide initiative to save $5.5 billion in costs.
The second round of Disney‘s planned three-part, 7,000-staff layoffs dropped recently. Among the executives across multiple entertainment divisions who have been let go are Khaki Jones, SVP Current, Disney Television Animation — who has been with the company for nearly 13 years — and several director-level positions in the studio.
As part of a multi-phase layoff plan that CEO Bob Igor announced in February, Disney TV Animation’s SVP of current series, Khaki Jones, is departing after 13 years at the studio. In 2020, she was promoted to SVP from VP, with responsibility for supervising all series and short-form content that Disney TVA and third-party studios produced for Disney’s linear channels and Disney+.
- ” Wish “
- Rainbow Six Siege – Operation Deep Freeze Operator and Gadget Guide
- 2023 Shanghai International Cross-border E-commerce Industry Belt Expo
- New Indie World Showcase uncorks the bottle on more than a dozen upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Cooler Master Tech Experience 2024
- CHECKMATE SHOWDOWN IS OUT NOW!!!
- ANNECY 2024 Call for Projects: