Connect at Autodesk University 2022
Connect at Autodesk University 2022 will be held in New Orleans on September 27-29
The design and make conference returns in-person to New Orleans. Join industry leaders and innovators for three days of learning, exploration, and connection.
AU 2022 is your opportunity to learn and connect with industry experts who are progressing architecture, engineering, construction, design, manufacturing, and media and entertainment.
This year, we’re covering key topics to help improve your business—from driving digital transformation to building resilience through sustainability and cloud-based solutions.
Grow. Break new ground. Gain new skills and insights with 450+ classes led by industry and product experts.
Meet experts and build real connections with fellow innovators during meetups, workshops, receptions, and more.
Unlock key insights. See how industry experts are using new technology to improve their teams, products, businesses, and the world.
Experience what’s next in the Expo
Explore the trusted ecosystem of Autodesk partners offering innovative ways to help transform your business.
- Discover emerging technologies and trends
- Meet face-to-face with Autodesk product experts
- Connect with hundreds of trusted partners
For more information, please check:
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?