Atlantyca to Rep. Guru’s ‘Justin Time’ in Italy
Italian entertainment house Atlantyca Entertainment is now the exclusive licensing agent for Guru Studio’s two-time Emmy nominated series Justin Time. Atlantyca will handle all consumer products categories for the brand, including expanding into publishing, interactive media and pursuing the production of special Just in Time live-stage events.
“Just in Time is a huge hit with kids and families,” says Claudia Mazzucco, Atlantyca Entertainment CEO. “We are so excited to work with Guru to further build this brand in new ways that will excite our young audiences to engage even further with these lovable characters.”
“Justin in Time continues to inspire audiences around the world,” notes Jonathan Abraham, Guru’s senior director of sales. “We’re thrilled to be working with the incredible team at Atlantyca to help us bring this imaginative series to life through consumer products and live events that will entertain children across Italy.”
The third season of Justin Time now airs on Italy’s Turner-owned preschool channel Cartoonito, and in more than 138 countries worldwide and features 22 X 11-minute episodes and 2 X 22-minute special mini movies. The series centers on the adventurous Justin and his imaginary pals Olive and Squidgy. Together they travel to every corner of the world, as Justin’s imagination catapults them into larger-than-life adventures set in different points in history. The series draws on the timeless themes of fun, friendship and adventure.
More From ANIMATIONWorld:
- An inside look at Frozen 2 and new Disney short films
- MIRADOR COMING TO KICKSTARTER ON MAY 21, 2019
- Shadow Factory Releases Updates to VR Archery Game Stupid Cupid
- I Have a Question – Sichuan HongYao Culture Communication Co., Ltd.
- Studio Istolia closes down
- Nickelodeon to Debut New ‘LEGO City Adventures’ on June 22nd
- Atomic Cartoons, JAKKS Pacific and Cyber Group Studios Announce Master Toy Agreement for The Last Kids on Earth
- Sneak Peek: A Truce with Trotters in ‘Angry Birds 2’