Atlantyca to Rep. Guru’s ‘Justin Time’ in Italy
Italian entertainment house Atlantyca Entertainment is now the exclusive licensing agent for Guru Studio’s two-time Emmy nominated series Justin Time. Atlantyca will handle all consumer products categories for the brand, including expanding into publishing, interactive media and pursuing the production of special Just in Time live-stage events.
“Just in Time is a huge hit with kids and families,” says Claudia Mazzucco, Atlantyca Entertainment CEO. “We are so excited to work with Guru to further build this brand in new ways that will excite our young audiences to engage even further with these lovable characters.”
“Justin in Time continues to inspire audiences around the world,” notes Jonathan Abraham, Guru’s senior director of sales. “We’re thrilled to be working with the incredible team at Atlantyca to help us bring this imaginative series to life through consumer products and live events that will entertain children across Italy.”
The third season of Justin Time now airs on Italy’s Turner-owned preschool channel Cartoonito, and in more than 138 countries worldwide and features 22 X 11-minute episodes and 2 X 22-minute special mini movies. The series centers on the adventurous Justin and his imaginary pals Olive and Squidgy. Together they travel to every corner of the world, as Justin’s imagination catapults them into larger-than-life adventures set in different points in history. The series draws on the timeless themes of fun, friendship and adventure.
- “Boonie Bears: Blast Into The Past” will be Released on the New Year’s Day, Running into Two “Pig-IP” Movies in the Spring Festival
- The Animated Film “The Breadwinner” will be Released on Jan. 11th in Mainland China
- “My Neighbor Totoro” by Hayao Miyazaki will be Screened Soon, Releasing “Keeper of the Forest” Poster Now!
- Creating A Stylized Universe for Sony’s ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’
- Friends Electric Signs Director-Animator Ewan Jones Morris
- A Mesmerizing Homage to Visual Music: SIGGRAPH Asia Best in Show Winner ‘L’oiseau Qui Danse’
- Award-Winning NFB Short ‘Hedgehog’s Home’ Moves Online Dec. 17
- The 2018 Annual Meeting of the China Children‘s Film Association was held in Beijing
- Assistant Professor/Instructor in Multimedia and/or Digital Media Production Otterbein University
- Gaming Technologies Hardware/Software Engineer, Mid in Leavenworth, KS at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- 3D Visualization Software Engineer, Senior in Alexandria, VA at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- Graphic Design Specialist General Electric
- Editor 2, Editing (Video) Comcast
- Senior Storyboard Artists Aardman