Assembly Tool: A Set of Useful Scripts and Tools for 3ds Max
Senior Art Manager at NVIDIA Andrew Averkin has released a new plug-in for 3ds Max, designed to help you optimize, accelerate, and simplify your workflow in 3ds Max. Meet Assembly Tool, a massive set of useful scripts and tools for 3ds Max that can assist any artist with any stage of their working process, highly increasing the overall productivity.
The plug-in’s description states that Assembly Tool includes：
- Smart transformation and manipulation of objects
- Faster scene assembly
- Modelling and unwrapping
- Working with textures and materials
- Batch renaming of objects and materials
- Working with layers, groups, pivot points,
- Scene management
- Object painting
- Physics and much more
- Assembly Tool is free. Find out more on Artstation.
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?