Apple Teamed up with Pixar and Adobe to Launch the New AR File Common Format – USDZ
In the future, the sharing of AR files in iOS 12 is estimated to be easier. Apple announced today at the opening keynote speech of WWDC 2018 that it would launch the AR file common format called USDZ jointly with well-known companies such as Pixar and Adobe. This format presents 3D rendered AR content in a single file, making it easier to share than in the past.
According to Craig Federighi, USDZ is basically seen as an “AR Quick Preview” that is presented in WYSIWYG on iOS 12. Its primary audience is content creators rather than end users. On the spot of the event, Adobe CTO Abhay Parasnis has confirmed that USDZ native support will soon be added to the Creative Cloud suite, followed by Autodesk and Sketchfab in the future.
- ZAG Signs Over 30 Licensing Partners in Mexico for ‘Miraculous’
- SUPERPROD Group revitalizes HR policy an appoints Laléh Chloé Sahraï as Head of Recruitment & Talent Development
- Rainbow Six Siege: South Asia Nationals 2022 Coming This Winter
- Kidscreen Summit 2022 Speakers and Attendees Announced
- Try MediaRights Risk Free In A World…
- Intel Names Matt Poirier Senior Vice President of Corporate Development
- The International Animation Film Festival of Meknes (FICAM) in Morocco 2022
- THE SOMMETS DU CINÉMA D’ANIMATION CELEBRATE THEIR 20th EDITION