Annecy Classics: Animation Outlaws
At the end of the 1970s in the USA, two friends and animated film fanatics created the very first animation festival dedicated to independent and experimental creations: Spike & Mike’s Sick & Twisted Animation Festival.
Year after year this somewhat wild, somewhat bizarre gathering slowly but surely gained international renown, revealing the hidden talent of now popular artists, from John Lasseter to Peter Lord. An homage to the genius of the legendary Spike & Mike presented by Kat Alioshin and all those whose destinies where forever changed by this animation revolution.
With Annecy Classics, the Festival pays tribute to timeless shorts and features to remind us of the great moments in the history of animation. It highlights avant-garde techniques, the journey of brilliant directors, and celebrates key events. Take a break and rediscover the great animated classics!
- VINE FX: THE VFX COMPANY ELEVATING HIGH-END TV AND HIGHLIGHTING HISTORY
- Epic Games Store is Offering Six Batman Games for Free
- Paramount Animation Introduces Star Skipper Mascot, Partnership With WWE Studios For Upcoming ‘Rumble’
- New Kids Distribution Brand Planet Nemo by Ankama to Launch at MIP
- Top Cat Begins Are Available in China Market
- Henan Province Creative Industry Public Technology Service Platform
- GHOST RECON BREAKPOINT OPEN BETA STARTS SEPTEMBER 26
- The Sojourn is almost here! Begin your journey with this new video.