Annecy Classics: Animation Outlaws
At the end of the 1970s in the USA, two friends and animated film fanatics created the very first animation festival dedicated to independent and experimental creations: Spike & Mike’s Sick & Twisted Animation Festival.
Year after year this somewhat wild, somewhat bizarre gathering slowly but surely gained international renown, revealing the hidden talent of now popular artists, from John Lasseter to Peter Lord. An homage to the genius of the legendary Spike & Mike presented by Kat Alioshin and all those whose destinies where forever changed by this animation revolution.
With Annecy Classics, the Festival pays tribute to timeless shorts and features to remind us of the great moments in the history of animation. It highlights avant-garde techniques, the journey of brilliant directors, and celebrates key events. Take a break and rediscover the great animated classics!
- Wallace & Gromit: The Big Fix Up, An Augmented Reality Story
- Behind the Scenes: R2D2 and C3PO 6
- GOQUEST MEDIA LOCKS IN DISTRIBUTION DEAL WITH TELEKOM SRBIJA
- Intel Appoints Tech Industry Leader Pat Gelsinger as New CEO
- 100 Thieves and AT&T Join Forces to Drive Gaming Industry Forward
- VFX SUPERVISOR ARTEMIS OIKONOMOPOULOU JOINS CINESITE LONDON
- T&B Media Global and Netflix to release animated, ‘Tasty Tales of the Food Truckers’
- Out-of-This-World Russian Animated Series on International Platforms