Annecy Classics: Animation Outlaws
At the end of the 1970s in the USA, two friends and animated film fanatics created the very first animation festival dedicated to independent and experimental creations: Spike & Mike’s Sick & Twisted Animation Festival.
Year after year this somewhat wild, somewhat bizarre gathering slowly but surely gained international renown, revealing the hidden talent of now popular artists, from John Lasseter to Peter Lord. An homage to the genius of the legendary Spike & Mike presented by Kat Alioshin and all those whose destinies where forever changed by this animation revolution.
With Annecy Classics, the Festival pays tribute to timeless shorts and features to remind us of the great moments in the history of animation. It highlights avant-garde techniques, the journey of brilliant directors, and celebrates key events. Take a break and rediscover the great animated classics!
- Sales revenues from paid online services for games rises significantly once again
- Let the Collaboration Begin Between Shin Megami Tensei Liberation Dx2 and Berserk Anime
- RetroWar is Alive!
- Quirino Awards, Honoring Ibero-American Animation, Will Host A Month-Long Virtual Edition
- Behind the Scenes: Rolleiflex 2.8fx+
- ‘RUBY RING’ CAPTURES FURTHER INTERNATIONAL DEALS IN AFRICA AND MACEDONIA
- KELEBEK MEDIA DEVELOPS ISADORA MOON SERIES BASED ON GLOBAL HIT BOOKS
- Weaving Tides is a charming singleplayer adventure