Andy Moberg Joins Fun In Motion Toys As VP/Sales & Marketing
Industry veteran Andy Moberg has joined Fun In Motion Toys as Vice President of Sales & Marketing. The exciting news was announced by Kevin Daniels, Founding President of Fun In Motion Toys.
His distinguished industry career has included senior management positions at University Games, Play Visions and Toysmith. Throughout, he has played a major role in creating a wide variety of remote control, flying, outdoor and novelty boy’s toys with innovative technology, as well as such hit games as Scene It! and Cranium. In addition, he has developed licensed game properties for Dr. Seuss, Harry Potter and Hello Kitty.
“Andy brings a great combination of talent and experience to Fun In Motion Toys,” noted Daniels, “and that will be an important asset as we continue to grow as a major player in the toy industry.”
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content
- Garfield gets a 2024 release date
- How Sony Pictures Imageworks created a real-time thriller for Netflix’s Love, Death + Robots
- The first Beijing Animation Week has come to an end and Chinese animation is about to open a new century
- FUNKO Hires Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Far East
- Amazon Prime Video to localise in key SE Asia markets
- Dongbuzhou Incubation Project