2018 New York International Animation Exhibition was Held
On October 7th, local time, the 2018 New York International Animation Exhibition, known as one of the annual events of American anime fans, came to an end at the Javits Center on the Hudson River in New York. During the four-day exhibition, the event brought anime fans, TV, movies, exhibitors, role-playing and animation games to the latest news. At the same time, the conference also attracted nearly 800 exhibitors from around the world, as well as about 250,000 anime players and enthusiasts from all over the world gathered in New York.
At the event, anime fans from all over the world appeared in the exhibition with the most sophisticated equipment and turned into their favorite characters. From costume heroes to terrible villains and clever out-of-the-box role-playing, you can see familiar figures at any time, or meet the fans of anime. Among them, there are not only American anime superheroes such as Batman, Superman, and Captain America, but also classic and cute anime characters from Japan, South Korea and other Asian regions. A circle, like a feeling of Halloween costumes. In addition, hardcore fans arriving at the scene are vying for generosity for those limited edition collections and toys.
According to Christina Rogers, the event leader, the New York International Comic Con, has grown tremendously over the past 12 years, from less than 50,000 participants in 2006 to an estimated 250,000 this year. Christina said: “Impressively, the New York International Comic Con, has become more inclusive and growing rapidly over time.” She also said that more than 700 companies participated in the show in 2017. Last year’s activities and merchandise sales revenue exceeded $100 million.
- GIVEAWAY: Win Free Tickets to Hayao Miyazaki’s ‘Spirited Away’
- Disney Acquires Fox，Probably Finishing the Shocking Deal in Advance
- “Black Panther 2” in Schedule will be Directed by Ryan Coogler
- Elon Musk Praised “your name. ” for Breaking the Limits of Dimensions
- Every Day Was a Snow Day for Sony Pictures Imageworks and ‘Smallfoot’
- Disney Summons New ‘Aladdin’ Trailer and Poster
- Bluefin Reveals Special Totoro Plush and Contest
- FRENCH CYBER GROUP STUDIOS AND RUSSIAN FEDERATION SOYUZMULTFILM STUDIO ENTER INTO COPRODUCTION AGREEMENT
- Assistant Professor/Instructor in Multimedia and/or Digital Media Production Otterbein University
- Gaming Technologies Hardware/Software Engineer, Mid in Leavenworth, KS at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- 3D Visualization Software Engineer, Senior in Alexandria, VA at Booz Allen Hamilton Booz Allen Hamilton
- Graphic Design Specialist General Electric
- Editor 2, Editing (Video) Comcast
- Senior Storyboard Artists Aardman