100 Thieves and AT&T Join Forces to Drive Gaming Industry Forward
AT&T Joins 100 Thieves as its Official 5G and Fiber Innovation Sponsor Through a Multi-Year Organization-Wide and Esports Team Sponsorship
100 Thieves, the premium lifestyle brand and gaming organization and AT&T, the ideal network for fast and reliable gaming, are coming together to push the gaming industry forward through cutting-edge technologies and the world’s biggest streamers and teams. AT&T will be an organization-wide sponsor for 100 Thieves and the presenting sponsor for 100 Thieves’ VALORANT esports team, which is fresh off a championship win at the VALORANT First Strike North American Finals.
Headlined by accomplished and culture-shaping creators Valkyrae, Nadeshot, BrookeAB, Hiko, Yassuo and others, 100 Thieves will work with AT&T to deliver original gaming content and live events highlighting 5G and AT&T Fiber. In addition, AT&T will create the AT&T VALORANT Training Room at the 100 Thieves Cash App Compound, equipped with the latest AT&T products and services to provide the ideal training ground for this elite team. AT&T will also be featured on all team jerseys and fans can expect limited edition merch drops in the future.
“AT&T has been elevating the culture of gaming and esports with some really unique and inclusive programs, which is a perfect match for 100 Thieves. We can’t wait to do amazing things together,” said Matthew “Nadeshot” Haag. “We know our VALORANT team is the best team in North America, thanks to our First Strike championships win. Being able to work with AT&T and utilize their products and services will only elevate the team’s play going forward.”
“100 Thieves continues to push the envelope in the gaming industry with an unmatched blend of esports and gaming tastemakers,” said Shiz Suzuki, assistant vice president, AT&T – Sponsorships and Experiential Marketing. “Their approach to content and elevating and supporting women in gaming is something we share as a brand. We can’t wait to power their efforts as a network while also creating cultural moments together, putting the fans at the center of everything we do.”
Founded by Haag in 2017, 100 Thieves co-owners include Drake, media mogul Scooter Braun, and Cleveland Cavaliers owner Dan Gilbert. The company also has developed corporate partnerships with Cash App, General Mills, Chipotle, Rocket Mortgage and JBL.
- Fusion Studio and DaVinci Resolve 17 released
- InnoGames hits record-breaking revenue of EUR 220m in 2020
- ‘Spirited Away’: Hayao Miyazaki’s Classic Animated Oscar Winner To Be Adapted For The Stage
- The First Teaser For Pixar’s Italy-Set Feature ‘Luca’ is Released
- Cartoon Network Studios Hires Lauren Martinez, Promotes Kelly Crews To Executive Team
- Graffity Releases New Gameplay Trailer and Champion Spotlight Videos for Upcoming AR Hero Shooter ‘Leap Trigger’
- NACON AND DAEDALIC ENTERTAINMENT ARE FORMING A FELLOWSHIP TO PUBLISH AND DISTRIBUTE THE HIGHLY-ANTICIPATED THE LORD OF THE RINGS: GOLLUM
- Infinity Kingdom Out Now, Bringing Deep Strategy MMO Gameplay to iOS and Android