ZED CONTINUES ITS BREAKTHROUGH IN THE NORTH AMERICAN MARKET
In 2021, ZED (Manuel Catteau) is pursuing its growth strategy in North America where
it is developing major projects with its partners.
FLYWAYS: MIGRATORY SHOREBIRDS, THE ULTIMATE JOURNEY, is a 52′ & 90′ co-produced byZED (Christine Le Goff), Storyland and HHMI, for ABC Australia, ARTE France and PBS. It isscheduled for delivery in late 2022. The film, directed by Randall Wood, follows the effortsof scientists to understand the migration routes of five of the world’s most enduringspecies, opening a reflection on the world we wish to leave to future generations.
KALAHARI, LAND OF SECRET ALLIANCES, an event series of 3 episodes of 52 minutesdirected by Pierre Stine. Tacit alliances, cooperation between different species, altruisticsacrifices…: based on new science from world experts, it reveals that collaboration plays amajor role in animal evolution. Produced by ZED (Manuel Catteau & Floran Sax) and PatrickMorris for France Télévisions and Blue Ant Media, the series explores another version ofthe living world: A natural world that is less selfish than we first thought. It is scheduled fordelivery this summer.
LION DYNASTY, A MATTER OF PRIDE, a 52′ documentary directed by Jean Barraud andRomain Quillon. Filmed over 10 years, this film tells the unique saga of a lion pride fightingfrom generation to generation to maintain its dynasty in a hostile, punishing, African land.Produced by ZED (Manuel Catteau) for ARTE GEIE and National Geographic, the film has justbeen finalized.
HITLER’S DISASTROUS DESERT WAR, a 52′ full archive historical documentary directed by Yvan Demeulandre, written by Olivier Wieviorka and produced by ZED (Manuel Catteau &Marion Claus) for France Télévisions and National Geographic. Based on the most recent historiography, the film recounts all the military operations that took place in North Africa between 1941 and 1943. The film will be delivered next month.
VIKINGS: THE GHOST SHIP AND THE FORGOTTEN KINGDOM OF THE NORTH, a 52′ & 90′ docudrama directed by Pierre Stine on the 2018 discovery of a 1,200-year-old Viking burial
shipin Norway. Thanks to exclusive access, both a scientific and historical investigation, this film produced by ZED (Floran Sax) for France Télévisions and CuriosityStream, will follow this extremely rare archaeological excavation step by step to reveal who has been hiding inside this mysterious Viking coffin for over a thousand years… Its delivery is scheduled for Summer 2022.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content