Yokozuna Data Joins AWS Partner Network
Amazon Game Tech customers will be able to use Yokozuna Dataʼs state-of-the-art machine learning technology for predicting individual player behavior
Yokozuna Data, a Keywords Studio has joined the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network (APN) and will integrate its prediction platform and recommendation system into Amazon Game Tech solutions. Thanks to Yokozuna Data’s technology, together with the cloud computing capabilities of AWS, developers and studios will be able to know more about their gamers and to get recommendations about sequences of events that would maximize player engagement and retention. This should help them make the best development and commercial decisions based on behavioral predictions and simulations.
Dr. África Periáñez, CEO of Yokozuna Data, will speak about “Custom-Made Games with Machine Learning and Big Data” at Amazon Developer Days at GDC 2019
Dr. África Periáñez, CEO of Yokozuna Data, has been invited to speak about “Custom-Made Games with Machine Learning and Big Data” at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2019, in San Francisco. This talk is part of the Amazon Developers Day sessions, presented by Amazon Game Tech, and is scheduled for Tuesday, March 19, at 2:40 pm at West Hall, room 3001. In her talk, Dr. Periáñez will discuss how behavioral data science and machine learning can help game developers to maximize player engagement by creating optimal and personalized game experiences.
Yokozuna Data will also be present at the GDC Expo area, booth P1815, showcasing its services and demonstrating the latest features of its products.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming