WEREWOLF: The Apocalypse – Earthblood
JOIN THE BATTLE TO SAVE GAIA
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is one of the flagship games of the latest PDXCon. Presented on stage a few hours ago by Patch, Cyanide’s Game Director, the fans of the pen-and-paper role-playing game learned a lot more about the game which comes out in Summer 2020.
In a very first trailer revealed in a sneak peek, fans were given a preview of Cahal, a werewolf who has been exiled for several years and who has come back to his endangered tribe. Endron, the oil-producing subsidiary of the multinational Pentex, is installing an extraction site and is destroying the forest around a sanctuary. At times a wolf, at times a human, Cahal can transform into a werewolf when rage consumes him.
Following the presentation of the trailer, Patch gave more details on the principal characteristics of the game. As a big fan of the pen-and-paper game, it’s only natural that he became the driving force for this project within Cyanide. The video game carries over all the main aspects of the pen-and-paper game in an unflinchingly mature universe overflowing with current topics such as the destruction of nature by man and their machines. Rage, a central element of the game, brings a subtlety to the game which requires players to learn to control it in order to make the most of it.
Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is the first action-RPG game adapted from the eponymous game. Mature, brutal, and complex, it invites the player to embody Cahal throughout his quest of bloody redemption. He’ll play an essential role in the great war led by the Garous against Pentex, whose activities are devastating the natural world.
Werewolf : The Apocalypse – Earthblood will be available on PS4, Xbox One and PC in 2020.
Source: HomeRun PR
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown