Warner Bros. Unveils Centennial Logo and Consumer Product Plans
Consumer products, experiences and more will mark the studio’s milestone anniversary.
Warner Bros. has unveiled its centennial logo to officially begin an extended rollout of activities leading up to and beyond the studio’s 100th anniversary on April 4, 2023.
“We’re so excited to kick off the activities around this historic anniversary and share this commemorative logo with our fans and content partners around the centennial celebration of one of the world’s greatest entertainment studios,” says Ann Sarnoff, chair, chief executive officer, WarnerMedia Studios and Networks Group. “Throughout Warner Bros.’ history, its films and TV shows have been recognized as the gold standard of storytelling, and it was important to us to highlight the fact that telling stories that move the world is at the heart of everything we do.”
Starting at the end of this year and throughout 2023, Warner Bros.’ centennial celebration will include a campaign involving every division of the studio – film, series, consumer products, video games, themed entertainment, studio tours, live events and more – as well as its studios and networks sister companies, including HBO Max, the TNets (TNT, TBS and truTV), WarnerMedia Kids, Young Adults and Classics (including WB Animation, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network and TCM) and others.
Additional details regarding the centennial activities will be announced in the coming months.
- Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
- The interest in Swedish game companies increases globally
- Stray Fawn Studio announces publishing branch
- Cyber Group Studios Expands Leadership Team
- Lexar Announces 512GB CFexpress Type-B Card DIAMOND Series
- Simon Philips Joins Global Entertainment Powerhouse Falcon’s Beyond as President
- Paramount Unites Brands for First Global E-Commerce Platform, Paramount Shop
- Nickelodeon’s ‘Together For Good’ initiative urges kids to embrace their individuality