Ubisoft and Lionsgate To Develop Rabbids Film
The Rabbids are headed to the movies, thanks to a deal between Lionsgate and Ubisoft. The deal expands the franchise, which has sold more than 15 million games worldwide and spawned a television show that airs in more than 110 countries.
Mandeville Film’s Todd Lieberman and David Hoberman are producing alongside Jason Altman and Margaret Boykin from Ubisoft Film & Television. Mandeville’s Alex Young will executive produce. The group is currently in advanced talks with Todd Strauss-Schulson (“Isn’t It Romantic,” “A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas,” and “Final Girls”) to direct.
The screenplay was written by “Robot Chicken’s” Matt Senreich, Tom Sheppard, and Zeb Well, and was revised by Todd Rosenberg.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron