TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
TIES THAT BIND Workshop and Asia TV Forum & Market (ATF) are joining forces to launch the first edition of the ATF x TTB Animation Lab & Pitch, the brand-new Asia/Europe lab tailored specifically to the needs of the animation industry. This new initiative will bring together producers with projects from Asia and Europe with the potential and desire to explore new financing and co-production opportunities, new markets, and new audiences in both continents.
What is TTB x ATF Animation Lab & Pitch?
The Animation Lab & Pitch brings together selected producers with animation projects from Asia and Europe, offering an insight into the animation markets, financing, and co-production possibilities in both continents. An intensive online prep session in autumn segueing to an onsite lab, an open pitch, and further onsite individual meetings and consultancies with renowned industry decision-makers in December; the aim of the training is to prepare the participants for the market launch and pitch of their projects.
We will select 8—10 selected animation projects (4—5 each from Asia-Pacific* countries and Europe*). Accepted formats include feature-length animated films, as well as TV formats (series or mini-series) and short films in development or financing stage. Preference will be given to projects with great creative potential, exciting visuals, interest and potential for co-production, and potential for travel across borders and continents. The program is not open to pre-school content. Preference will be given to animation for youth, families, and adults.
1) 5-days online prep session by experts will take place in late October/early November 2023 online.
- The main objectives of the online one-week intensive training are:
- Understand how to prepare and structure a package for the international market
- Get an insight into funding opportunities between Europe and Asia
- Receive feedback on your financing plans, strategies and project pitch
- Refine the preparation and delivery of a quality pitch
2) In-person lab & pitch @ATF will take place December 6-8, 2023 in Singapore.
The main objectives of the three-day on-site presence at the ATF market in Singapore are:
- Participate in lab sessions by key decision makers
- Networking with fellow attendees
- Pre-stage guidance from a mentor for the Open Pitch
- Participate in the ATF Open Pitch to showcase projects
- Join in the curated matchmaking session with Asian / European experts / decision-maker
Condition of participation & available scholarships
There is no submission/participation fee.
Selected participants should cover their travel and accommodation to Singapore during the ATF market.
Partial travel & accommodation scholarships are available for a limited number of Asian and European participants, with priority given to applicants from countries not providing any funding support for this kind of activities, or participants in any other proven situation in need of financial support.
- AI Aideo Generation Will Usher In The Era Of GPT ?
- Onmyoji’s New SSR Izanami Arrives with the Divinity’s Doom Event!
- Infinite Lagrange Adds New Ships & Gameplay Features In November 2023 Update
- Manga Productions strikes a deal with popular anime series
- Bring Your Game To The Industry’s Front Door: GDC Pitch Is Back!
- Stefan Heikhaus to be new Director of gamescom
- GDC 2024 Session Viewer Is Live: Check Out These Must-See Talks