TRIALS RISING TRAVELS TO THE FUTURE FOR SEASON 3
Today marks the launch of Trials Rising’s second expansion, Crash & Sunburn, and also the announcement of a new season of free content that will bring new tracks, cosmetic items, and a seasonal event for you to take on with your fusion of man and machine. Season 3 of Trials Rising is called Welcome to the Future, and it kicks off with a new ranked multiplayer leaderboard reward: Move up through the divisions, and you’ll unlock pieces of the new Golden Cyborg outfit for your accomplishments. And if you liked the Shopping Cart from Season 2, you’ll want to test your skills on the new 4-wheel-drive bike, The Crawler, which will give you a fresh way to tackle tracks starting on September 26.
Beginning in October, a seasonal event will bring Halloween flair to Trials Rising in the form of spooky customization items available in the gear store or in Halloween event crates. Riders can also seek out the Jack-o’-lanterns hidden across various tracks to unlock an exclusive helmet.
Speaking of tracks, two new track packs will be added to the in-game store in November, where you can purchase them for 35 Acorns each. On November 7, the Back to the Fusion pack brings five tracks inspired by Trials Fusion, and on November 21, the Medieval Faire track pack brings five more tracks with a decidedly different theme.
Throughout the whole season, new cosmetic items will arrive regularly to give you more ways to spruce up your rider’s look. This includes:
- Two new rider outfits, the Cyborg and the Space Suit
- Two new bike skins, the Robo skin for the Mantis, and the Space Rover skin for the Rhino
- Three futuristic headlights
- 10 new themed helmet accessories
- Five new loading poses
- Five new victory animations
- Two new lose animations
Trials Rising is out now for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC and UPLAY+, Ubisoft’s subscription service. Crash & Sunburn, the second expansion, is now available for standalone purchase, and is also available as part of the Expansion Pass or a UPLAY+ subscription. You can download a free Trials Rising demo starting today on Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and PC, and to keep up with the latest Trials news, check out our Trials Rising news hub.
By： Chris Watters
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming