Trevor Noah, the star for Paramount Animation
Trevor Noah is know as “Cui Wa” in China, now will be the star in Paramount Animation. The untitled project is based on an original idea from Noah. But it is not titled. As a celebrity of the South African comedian, who began in stand-up, his program of “The Daily Show” on Comedy Central attracts a lot of audience.
This untitled animation plot is under wraps but is said to be modern, poignant and comedic. Jonathan Groff (“Black-ish”) and Jon Pollack (“Modern Family”) are set to write the script. Noah will produce it in his Day Zero Productions, with his president of production Haroon Saleem. During pendemic, his comedy-news hybrid has found new resonance
Norman Aladjem, Derek Van Pelt and Sanaz Yamin will also serve as producers via Mainstay Entertainment.
He is repped by CAA, Mainstay Entertainment, Day Zero Productions, Jill Fritzo PR and Hansen, Jacobson, Teller, Hoberman, Newman, Warren, Richman, Rush, Kaller, & Gellman L.L.P.
Paramount Animation’s “The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run,” which will be available on VOD and CBS All Access streaming services in early 2021; “Rumble,” scheduled for theatrical release in February 2022; “Under the Boardwalk,” to be released in 2022; and “The Tiger’s Apprentice” to be released in 2023.
Noah’s Day Zero is partner with ViacomCBS, with a goal to develop, produce and acquire diverse content for domestic and international audiences on multiple platforms. There are two movies-in-development shot by Paramount Pictures.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content