Tokyo To Host Sake Reception At MIFA!
Reception Takes Place Tuesday, June 11 Beginning at 6:00 p.m. (Tokyo Booth 4.A01)
Two Tokyo ‘originals’ – animation and sake – will make a joint appearance at MIFA2019 as Tokyo Animation Business Accelerator hosts a sake reception at the Tokyo booth (4.A01) on Tuesday, June 11 beginning at 6:00 p.m. Attendees will get the opportunity to not only get a taste of the latest animation entertainment from Tokyo, but also get to sample the city’s world-renowned beverage.
While at Tokyo booth, visitors can also preview the animated works of leading Tokyo-base studio exhibitors before their highly anticipated Territory Focus – Focus on Tokyo which takes place on Wednesday, June 12 at 15:15 at RAVEL. You can also check Tokyo Exhibitors latest shows at Video Library of MIFA!
Japan look forward to offering sake – our country’s national beverage-to MIFA attendees as they visit the Tokyo booth and share the latest animated works from our celebrated exhibitors. There are very special process behind the production of high quality animation -and behind the making of sake. Tokyo are excited for MIFA attendees to take this opportunity to discover what goes on behind the scene to deliver both Tokyo originals to the world!
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming