THOUGHT LEADERSHIP AT SIGGRAPH 2022
Through Featured Speaker sessions, SIGGRAPH 2022 presents premier thought leadership from some of the greatest minds in the computer graphics and interactive techniques space. Thanks to the generous support of our sponsors, SIGGRAPH 2022 welcomes the following leaders to present their company’s latest ideas and innovations both in Vancouver and in the virtual conference platform. Learn more about the sponsors and their sessions:
Presented by AMD: The Collision of Technology and Art
James Knight (AMD), Leif Pedersen (Pixar), Dylan Sisson (Pixar), and Francois Chardavoine (Lucasfilm) will discuss how technology and art push each other to benefit great storytelling.
Presented by NVIDIA: NVIDIA Special Address at SIGGRAPH 2022
Jensen Huang, Rev Lebaredian, Sanja Fidler, Simon Yuen, and Steven Parker will share a glimpse into the future of AI-infused virtual worlds that provide new frontiers for artistic expression and creativity.
Presented by Hexagon AB: Even Better Than the Real Thing: Worldbuilding With Digital Twins and AI
Burkhard Boeckem will unveil a new category of digital reality technologies that fundamentally change how we think about worldbuilding, design, and production.
Presented by Unity: Lion: A Glimpse of the Future With Unity Art Tools
James Jacobs, Sara Hansen, Anton Blake, and Julio Cesar Garcia will share Unity’s latest demo, showcasing how their art tools will help artists create boundary-pushing visuals and foundations for richer creator workflows.
You don’t want to miss the exciting new developments and ideas presented by SIGGRAPH’s sponsors. Full Conference and Virtual Conference participants can access these sessions. Not registered yet? There’s still time to join us for SIGGRAPH 2022.
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG