Thirdverse Releases New Teaser for SWORDS of GARGANTUA Tesseract Abyss 2 Expansion Coming August 5
Thirdverse published a video teaser featuring new sword fighting battle scenes from Tesseract Abyss 2, an update launching August 5 in renowned VR sword-action game SWORDS of GARGANTUA.
Fans can check out a teaser featuring the upcoming expansion here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbP6eZhaq1w
Tesseract Abyss 2 will offer new enemies, new weapons, and more challenging and strategic battles that test the strength of even most seasoned warriors. While traversing through newly designed environments, players (single or multiplayer) will also face off with a massive new foe, Galossus.
SWORDS of GARGANTUA is a VR sword-action game you can experience in single-player mode or online co-op with up to 3 other players on Oculus Rift, Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, HTC VIVE COSMOS, Valve Index and Windows Mixed Reality devices. Players make use of various weapons and abilities to take on difficult battles along their journey. A wide variety of weapons are available, including one and two-handed swords, axes, maces, boomerangs, shields, and more. While in-game, players can use voice chat to communicate with fellow warriors while taking on enemies.
Play SWORDS of GARGANTUA on the following platforms:
Oculus Rift: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/rift/2001971263187898
Oculus Quest: https://www.oculus.com/experiences/quest/3064046640291676/
Follow SWORDS of GARGANTUA:
Official Website: http://www.gargantuavr.com
About Thirdverse Inc.
Founded in 2020, Thirdverse Inc. (formerly Yomuneco, Inc.) is a virtual reality game development, distribution and management company based out of Tokyo, Japan. In 2019, the studio released the world’s first VR multiplayer sword-fighting action game, SWORDS of GARGANTUA. Thirdverse is also currently promoting the “Thirdverse Plan”, aiming to create a “Third Space” in the virtual metaverse. For more information visit https://www.thirdverse.io/.
- Beijing Animation Festival | Global Digital Creations Holdings Limited To Cultivate Metaverse Talents And Advance Together With The Digital Industry
- Talk of the city: the Chinese animation film “Deep Sea” is soon to be released
- China cultivates new competitive advantages in cultural trade
- Spin Master Announces Collaboration with Disney for New Animated ‘Firebuds’ Series
- Scorpion return in Mortal Kombat 2?
- Licensing International Releases Annual Global Licensing Industry Study
- 6 in 10 PC and console games sold in 2021 in Germany were purchased as downloads
- Jellish：an experienced producers of high end animation content