The Third Floor ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Previs, Postvis and Techvis Gallery
Leading visualization studio shares just released images showcasing some of their extensive work on Joe and Anthony Russo’s box office smash, the final film in Marvel’s 22-MCU-movie ‘Infinity’ saga.
One of the industry’s most prolific visualization companies, The Third Floor, has just shared a set of fantastic images that illustrate the scope and complexity of their previs, postvis and techvis work on the recent Marvel box office smash hit, Avengers: Endgame, Joe and Anthony Russo’s follow-up to last year’s Avengers: Infinity War and the final film in the MCU’s 22-film Infinity saga that began with Iron Man in 2008.
The Third Floor has worked on an astonishing 18 of those 22 films, starting with Iron Man 2 in 2010 — Sr. Visualization Supervisor Gerardo Ramirez led the studio’s work, which covered 40 sequences, more than 7,300 shots and 100+ technical mockups. Please enjoy the selected Endgame visual highlights, which include Ramirez’s comments on key shots.
- PRODUCTION SESSIONS AND TALKS PROGRAMS AT SIGGRAPH 2022 EMPHASIZES TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES AND THE EVOLUTION OF COMPUTER GRAPHICS TECHNIQUES
- Multichoice wants to increase the skills of television actors in Africa
- CANNESERIES is announcing its next season!
- WildBrain Captures Global Distribution Rights to Harpercollins Productions’ Carmen Sandiego
- Galactic Ruler was officially released on August 3rd 2022
- 360 Demonstrates Core Capabilities
- Special effects ：Warriors of Future
- Assistive Technology Enters the Classroom With Holographic Sign Language Interpreters