The Third Floor ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Previs, Postvis and Techvis Gallery
Leading visualization studio shares just released images showcasing some of their extensive work on Joe and Anthony Russo’s box office smash, the final film in Marvel’s 22-MCU-movie ‘Infinity’ saga.
One of the industry’s most prolific visualization companies, The Third Floor, has just shared a set of fantastic images that illustrate the scope and complexity of their previs, postvis and techvis work on the recent Marvel box office smash hit, Avengers: Endgame, Joe and Anthony Russo’s follow-up to last year’s Avengers: Infinity War and the final film in the MCU’s 22-film Infinity saga that began with Iron Man in 2008.
The Third Floor has worked on an astonishing 18 of those 22 films, starting with Iron Man 2 in 2010 — Sr. Visualization Supervisor Gerardo Ramirez led the studio’s work, which covered 40 sequences, more than 7,300 shots and 100+ technical mockups. Please enjoy the selected Endgame visual highlights, which include Ramirez’s comments on key shots.
Source： www.awn.comMore From ANIMATIONWorld:
- Chapeau FX Expands Operations, Renames as Chapeau Studios
- WildBrain to Teach New YouTube Tricks to Headstart’s ‘Best Furry Friends’
- DHX Media Promotes Stephanie Betts to Vice President, Content
- SIGGRAPH 2019 Announces Real-Time Live! and Games Program Lineup
- MONDO’s New Animated Series ‘The Alien Guide to Earth’ Premieres on VRV
- ‘My Little Pony’ Returns with Weird Al Yankovic Mid-Season Premiere
- ‘Oddbods’ Take Off with New MENA Agent and Multi-Category Deals
- MORE Visualize This: An Exclusive Showcase of The Third Floor’s Work on 18 Marvel Films