The Third Floor ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Previs, Postvis and Techvis Gallery
Leading visualization studio shares just released images showcasing some of their extensive work on Joe and Anthony Russo’s box office smash, the final film in Marvel’s 22-MCU-movie ‘Infinity’ saga.
One of the industry’s most prolific visualization companies, The Third Floor, has just shared a set of fantastic images that illustrate the scope and complexity of their previs, postvis and techvis work on the recent Marvel box office smash hit, Avengers: Endgame, Joe and Anthony Russo’s follow-up to last year’s Avengers: Infinity War and the final film in the MCU’s 22-film Infinity saga that began with Iron Man in 2008.
The Third Floor has worked on an astonishing 18 of those 22 films, starting with Iron Man 2 in 2010 — Sr. Visualization Supervisor Gerardo Ramirez led the studio’s work, which covered 40 sequences, more than 7,300 shots and 100+ technical mockups. Please enjoy the selected Endgame visual highlights, which include Ramirez’s comments on key shots.
- THIRD TERRITORY FOR CATCHPOINT AS IT’S COMMISSIONED IN GREECE
- HOLLAND AND SWEDEN FALL HEAD OVER HEELS FOR FIVE GUYS A WEEK
- Island of Misfits (IoM) inks development deal withKeith Chapman
- Born for Vision-Xuanmei Digital Technology
- Ubsoft’s New Training Plan
- 10 Years and 50 Great Original Series Later
- Dozens of Employees Laid Off From Sony Europe After PS5 Release Announcement
- ‘Boonie Bears: To the Rescue!’ Launches NorAm Mission