The Third Floor ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Previs, Postvis and Techvis Gallery
Leading visualization studio shares just released images showcasing some of their extensive work on Joe and Anthony Russo’s box office smash, the final film in Marvel’s 22-MCU-movie ‘Infinity’ saga.
One of the industry’s most prolific visualization companies, The Third Floor, has just shared a set of fantastic images that illustrate the scope and complexity of their previs, postvis and techvis work on the recent Marvel box office smash hit, Avengers: Endgame, Joe and Anthony Russo’s follow-up to last year’s Avengers: Infinity War and the final film in the MCU’s 22-film Infinity saga that began with Iron Man in 2008.
The Third Floor has worked on an astonishing 18 of those 22 films, starting with Iron Man 2 in 2010 — Sr. Visualization Supervisor Gerardo Ramirez led the studio’s work, which covered 40 sequences, more than 7,300 shots and 100+ technical mockups. Please enjoy the selected Endgame visual highlights, which include Ramirez’s comments on key shots.
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming
- WOMEN IN MOTION TALKS PRELIMINARY PROGRAM
- Build Speech AI in Multiple Languages and Train Large Language Models with the Latest from Riva and NeMo Megatron