The TAC schedule is live!
The TAC schedule is live! Returning to Ottawa’s famous Château Laurier, TAC 2022 is your chance to reconnect with industry contacts and establish new relationships with the producers, broadcasters, artists, executives, and buyers in attendance.
This year’s programs include the return of everybody’s favourite boat cruise (thanks Toon Boom!); TAC’s signature pitching events Fast Track and Pitch THIS!; and a copro focus with a spotlight on the recently renewed Canada-France treaty and a delegation of French producers in attendance.
Stick around for a networking breakfast courtesy of WIA Vancouver, a “Meet the Festivals” panel, and an artist talk with Oscar-nominated Chilean filmmaker Hugo Covarrubias before you catch the shuttle to the Animators’ Picnic.
For more detailed information about TAC in Ottawa International Animation Festival, please check:
- Genshin Impact anime project with ufotable announced
- The path to sustainable animation with Mush-Mush & the Mushables
- CAKE PARTNERS WITH FEMALE-LED STUDIO KUKUA ON YOUTUBE HIT SUPER SEMA
- The Last Worker
- Shin Ultra Fight morphs 70s-style monster suits with real-time tools
- Add-in board unit sales experience a significant correction from Q1, yet still see growth year over
- Venice Film Fest’s VR Section Rebrands As Venice Immersive
- Is the game “Sheep A Sheep” playable?