The Metaverse event will be held in SVN West, San Franciscoon October 4, 2022.
The Metaverse event for tech and enterprise decision makers will be held in SVN West, San Franciscoon October 4, 2022.
MetaBeat will bring together metaverse thought leaders to give guidance on how metaverse technology will transform the way all industries communicate and do business.
There are several activities, including:
- The Main Stage
All attendees will be invited to listen to strategic and future forward metaverse thought leaders.
- The Breakout Tracks
Participate in breakout content spanning metaverse technology, executive strategy, and brands and marketing.
- The Demo Hall
Attendees will get the chance to demo the latest technology that is driving the metaverse forward.
- The Roundtables
Join smaller groups of attendees and thought leaders covering specific topics around the metaverse.
- The Rooftop Drinks Reception
Connect with other attendees at the end of day on the venue’s expansive rooftop.
- The Pre-Event Virtual Content & Networking
Access exclusive content and networking before the event within the interactive MetaBeat event virtual experience.
And the contents are:
- The future outlook – what will the metaverse mean for enterprise?
- How is the gaming industry leading us into the metaverse future and what can other industries learn?
- Edge vs Cloud; where will the Metaverse reside? Who will curate the data? Who will provide supporting infrastructure?
- Unlocking the metaverse with AI.
- Interoperability and the open metaverse.
- Safety, regulations, and compliance of the Metaverse
- Exploring the most innovative communication & collaboration technology
- Digital employee experience and Future of Work
- The re-emergence of AR/VR technology
- Getting ready for NFTs and cryptocurrency’s widespread use
For more information, please check :
- AFM2023 starts to register now
- POP MART Announces Opening of First Permanent US Store at American Dream Mall in NJ
- Cooler Master has announced the GX II Gold series of power supply units
- 80TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE D-DAY LANDINGS
- Cooler Master Launches CMODX.com
- Metaverse Industrial Innovation and Development Three-Year Action Plan (2023-2025)
- “Backkom Bear: Mars Mission” premieres on 9/28
- Veteran industry executive, Kevin Suh, building global LBE strategy for WildBrain CPLG