The Animated Film “How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World” will be Released on February 22, 2019
DreamWorks’ latest animated film “How to Train Your Dragon 3: The Secret World” is the last part of the “How to Train Your Dragon” series. Today, the official adjustment of the release date: from the original plan on March 1, 2019 to February 22 Day, filed a week. In this animation, the dragon’s last habitat was exposed, and Light Fury was debuted. No teeth loved her at first sight, and Xiaoyan became an adult.
In “How to Train Your Dragon 3: The Secret World”, Otaru and the fangs will find their true mission. Otaru and Astrid together become the patriarch of Burke Island, and the fangs become the dragon. Boss. After they become leaders, they must face the most terrible threat ever. The film still maintains a strong voice-over lineup, behind the scenes Cate Blanchett, Gerard Butler, Snow Harington, Jay Baruchell, TJ Miller, Jonah Hill, Christine · Wei Ge and other original dubbing lineup collectively returned.
- ZEISS CinCraft Mapper Delivers Precise Lens Data for Efficient VFX Workflows
- Dr. Russell Campbell On Returning In-Person To Teach Shader Programming
- RTL looks to build cross-media streaming giant
- Tokyo Announces Tokyo Animation Pitch Grand Prix Winners!
- German mobile games market grows by 22 per cent
- STUDIO 100 MEDIA’S ‘MIA AND ME’ MOVIE SET TO HIT BIG SCREENS
- Fingersoft brings Hill Climb Racing 2 to Facebook Gaming