Tencent Games to Showcase Latest Innovations in Game Development at GDC 2023
18 Sessions and Booth Exhibition to Highlight Game Technology and Development Tools
Tencent Games, the world’s leading game development, publishing, and operation platform,attented Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2023, from March 20 to 24. With a record number of 18 sessions and a booth exhibition, Tencent Games showcased its latest innovations and share its experience and knowledge in mobile game development with the industry.
The sessions covered a wide range of topics, including machine learning, large-scale and cinematic rendering, next-generation mobile game development techniques, audio techniques, and efficiency tools for pipeline management. The lineup includes many of Tencent Games’ exciting titles, including Honor of Kings and Return to Empire from TiMi Studio Group, START Cloud Game, upcoming title Arena Breakout from Morefun Studios and Funcom’s highly anticipated Dune: Awakening, as well as a presentation on the game development tool CloudFlow Pipeline and the CROS Game Engine developed by Tencent Games Common R&D and Operation System (CROS).
At the Tencent Games booth, attendees can experience the power of game technology through the Digital Great Wall cloud game, a cultural heritage conservation project, using CROS Game Engine to create a cloud-based video game of the Great Wall in China. The booth will showcase Tencent Games’ latest game development tools, such as GameAIR, a platform for game AI development based on machine learning; Artigician, a series of smart tools for art production; and Anti-Cheat Expert, an anti-cheating product developed by Tencent Games CROS.
- Cooler Master Unveils a Sizzling Showcase at Computex 2023
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents