Take to the Skies and Choose a Side in the New Trailer for Next Generation Air Combat Game THE FALCONEER
From the heights of an empire to the depths of a dark underworld, discover the playable factions of The Falconeer before it launches on day one for Xbox Series X|S and PC
Wired Productions and visionary independent developer Tomas Sala today revealed the rival forces of open-world air combat game The Falconeer in the new The Free & The Fallen gameplay trailer.
Combining intense dogfighting and acrobatic aerial combat with an awe-inspiring open world and bestiary of fantastic enemies on land, sea, and in the air, The Falconeer will offer a truly next-gen visual experience across all formats, including at least 4K 60fps on Xbox Series X.
Explore the incredible fantasy open world of The Falconeer in the new trailer, captured entirely in-game:
The Great Ursee is a near-infinite body of water and home to the competing factions of The Falconeer. In the skies the rich and the powerful safeguard their assets aboard airships defended by mercenary Falconeers, while revolution and dissent brews among the downtrodden and poor on the waters below. Players will support their chosen faction from the back of a mighty warbird, flying missions that will shape the fate of The Great Ursee.
Pledge Your Allegiance:
- The Northern Imperium. The greatest power on The Great Ursee, the Imperial throne commands the Northern Ursee with nobility, subterfuge, and manipulation as tools of power.
- The Mancer Order. The master scholars of The Order control all access to technology across the Ursee, guiding the march of progress towards an unknown destination along ‘The Path.’
- The Civilian Freehouses. A loosely aligned assemblage of independent communities united in defense of local trade and subject to the machinations of the Imperium and Mancer Order.
- The Freebooter Rebellion. Outcasts banished to the dark places of the Ursee, now returned from their exile with dark and ancient knowledge to wreak havoc on their long-time tormentors.
“I wanted the world of the Ursee to feel tangible, not just visually but with history and conflict you get to experience” said Tomas Sala, Developer of The Falconeer. “ It’s never immediately clear who is a ‘good guy’ or a ‘bad guy’. I hope players get to experience The Falconeer as a journey of discovery, unlocking the secrets of The Great Ursee and its people as they play.”
Each faction is brought further into contrast by award-winning composer Benedict Nichols in his original soundtrack for The Falconeer. Synths, organs, Mongolian throat-singing, Balkan choir, bagpipes, and cimbalom come together to take players on an eclectic audio voyage through a unique sonic world.
The Falconeer is set to take flight as a day one launch title for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S and will also launch for PC and Xbox One on 10 November 2020.
The Falconeer Day One Edition is available to pre-order now at all good retailers, and at wired.gg/FalconeerDayOne Wishlist the game on Steam now:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1135260/The_Falconeer/ To sign-up for the exclusive PC beta, head to The Falconeer Discord channel: https://discord.gg/falconeer
For more information, visit thefalconeer.com, or follow the game now to receive future updates on Facebook facebook.com/thefalconeer or Twitter twitter.com/TheFalconeer.
To request a review key, please click requestkey.net/alh8rb
About Wired Productions
Wired Productions is a leading video games publisher based in Watford, UK. Wired has produced and published award-winning titles across all major platforms. Bringing games to market in both physical and digital media, notable launches to date include Those Who Remain, , Close to the Sun, GRIP: Combat Racing, Victor Vran: Overkill Edition, Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and The Town of Light.
For more information, or to join the Wired community, please visit:
wired.gg | facebook.com/WiredPro | twitter.com/Wiredp |
youtube.com/wiredproductionsltd | discord.gg/wiredp |
About Tomas Sala
Tomas Sala is an independent game artist and designer as well as the co-founder of game studio Little Chicken Game Company. Best known to most gamers for his exotic Skyrim Mod series: Moonpath to Elsweyr, Tomas has developed a unique visual style over the years that have helped turn helped turn games such as Rekt! (iOS/Switch), SXPD (iOS) and TrackLab (PSVR) into unique visual and interactive experiences.
- Ashfall’s New Composer Trailer Featuring Music By Hans Zimmer & Steve Mazzaro
- Mansour Jahani: Prominent Iranian Filmmakers Introduced to World Through Cannes International Film Festival
- Tony, Shelly and the Magic Light – Annecy
- Once Human Developer Showcases Otherworldly Survival Experience through Gameplay Footage
- NetEase Connect 2023 Brings the Heat
- Rube Goldberg Workshop is now available on Quest
- ‘Skull Island’ Netflix Anime Series Sets June 2023 Release Date
- One Military Camp Sandbox Came on May 25