Sony’s ‘Hotel Transylvania: Transformania’ Under Wraps Until October
Fans of Sony Pictures Animation’s monster comedy franchise will have to wait for the Drac Pack’s latest tricks and treats until closer to Halloween, as the studio has pushed back the final installment Hotel Transylvania: Transformia from July 23 to October 1.
Transformia will now open in direct competition with another spooky animated sequel, MGM’s The Addams Family 2 — the Cinesite animated CG feature, directed by Conrad Vernon and Greg Tiernan, also opens October 1 through United Artists.
Directed by Jennifer Kluska and Derek Drymon with franchise creator Genndy Tartakovsky as screenwriter and executive producer, the fourth Hotel Transylvania is also the last one for this series.
The voice cast also features Kathryn Hahn, Keegan-Michael Key, Steve Buscemi, David Spade, Brian Hull, Asher Blinkoff, Brad Abrell, Fran Drescher, Jim Gaffigan and Molly Shannon. Gomez also exec produces alongside Michelle Murdocca; Alic Dewey Goldstone is producer.
- Annie Awards 2024: Call For Entries Now Open
- BCON tickets are available now!
- Eggy Party Officially Launches In SEA Region Alongside Brand New “Rock and Roll” Seasonal Event
- TTB & ATF Animation Lab & Pitch
- VMware and NVIDIA Unlock Generative AI for Enterprises
- Ubisoft Signs Deal for Streaming Call of Duty and Other Activision Blizzard Games
- Two Truths and a Lie about Deceit 2
- Lost Light Announces Season 7 Updates and North America Firefly Showdown