SNAKEBYTE GROUP PROMISES STRONG COMMITMENT IN THE UK FOR 2021
Leading Consumer Electronics Maker Bucks Brexit Trends With New Year Hires.
London, UK. 13th November 2020 – Snakebyte, one of the leading global suppliers of consumer electronics and gaming accessories announced today its commitment for expansion in the UK market for 2021.
Rolling out in the New Year, but beginning with a recruitment drive starting this month, Snakebyte’s first objective will be to increase its UK sales team to provide full-service provisions to retail from dedicated in-house staff across snakebyte’s portfolio of brands. These include Snakebyte gaming accessories, the critically acclaimed Pebble Gear Kids’ Tablet, Honeycomb flight-sim hardware. The company also plans to roll out its OEM and Private label service that is used by retailers of all sizes around the globe.
Mike Steup, CEO of Snakebyte Group said, “We have already built some very good relationships in the UK and we want to take those to the next level. We have always seen gaming and technology partnerships in the UK as very important to us and with the situation around Brexit we feel that having dedicated people in country to service our retailers is vital.”
Steup added, “Neil Meredith will continue as a director and help with this transition and help us find the right people to build our sales channels across retail and digital. Whilst we know all markets are seeing challenges right now we see opportunities for us in the UK and we are excited for 2021 and beyond.”
Any interested candidate for the sales roles should contact Neil directly at [email protected]
Founded in 1997, the snakebyte | GROUP is a leading independent global player in the market for consumer electronics and video game accessories. With its own product development and offices in Germany (Schwerte), UK (Telford), USA (San Diego) and Asia (Hong Kong), the snakebyte | GROUP serves worldwide target groups in the areas of gaming accessories, simulation hardware, kids tablets and home entertainment with its own brands and with licensing agreements with Disney, Microsoft and leading Bundesliga football clubs as well as through Private Label Services.
- The 2023 Greater Bay Area Science Forum was held in Guangzhou
- An Encounter of All Things Beautiful: The Cinematic Reboot of the Timeless Classic “Castle In The Sky”
- Sony & Warner Bros. Discovery Extend CEE Content Deal
- Tokyo Brings 2 Superb Animated Series to MIFA2023!
- Kanaban Graphics Comes to MIFA with Two Beautiful Animated Series for Kids!
- New Episodes of ‘Pokémon Ultimate Journeys: The Series’ Coming Soon to Netflix in the U.S.
- Eggy Party’s Workshop Creation & Social Media Contest Invites Online Creators To Show Their Talents
- Mise-En-Scene Company (MSC) sets U.S. Domestic theatrical for The Magnificent Meyersons